Sunday, January 20, 2008

First weekend in weeks

Because of Martin Luther King Jr. day, I have today (Sunday), and tomorrow off. I have to leave in about 5 minutes for choir rehearsal, but I have a purring kitty on my lap watching what words are being created on the screen as I type, (he's fascinated by my typing), and I seem to have grown immensely sleepy from working out, eating, then sitting... I really just want to curl up. And I seem to have just eaten something tasting a little on the funky side, rotten eggy tasting, and I'm not happy about this situation.
I was supposed to make myself sing and warm up before practice today, but I failed to do so.

Anyway, I'll write more later. But I needed to just get something out before I headed out into the world of subways and shuttle buses (my train is never working on the weekends now.)
And, oh yeah, it's COLD. Remember that time I was complaining about the weather being fucked up and too warm for my well-being? Well, let's just say I have a tendency to yearn for the greener grass. And so, my dears, whoever is reading or to the spirits that may be guiding me tonight, I wish you farewell.

To warm sweaters, drafty windows, and loving kittens. And a rotten taste in your mouth...

No comments: